palestin holocoust

palestin holocoust
Gaza# VS Israel# holocoust

Thursday, June 5, 2008

neutral Vision

Why we always accept to lost our blood
Why we keep silence about Palestine people
why Insist o
n harboring terrorism between us
In all its forms
In Iraq from the U.S.
American people from Osama bin Laden
In Palestine from Israel
Somalia, from the international community
Lets walk around that subject to see it from multiple vision
Without minimum bias to any party of them
This like a dramatic story as I guess
There's Israeli keep gun in he's hand and missiles at the planes
And here's Palestinian killed by gun and missiles .. blood at every where ohhh . who back there .. this Mrs Egypt and always hesitant
Sometime open " rafah" gate to help Palestinian to paying every thing they may need before back to a big cage
Sometimes stopped about help them and let them face the dead
There's something Else _ Egypt government has Export Gas to Israel
and Surprise – Israeli can get our Gas with low price
low price more than me .me.. "owner of Gas" that’s Am'I
i.ll think !!! I'm dont looking for same blood
i.ll looking for my
Purpose ::: ok
why my Government keep low price to the thing
that going to isreal ؟؟؟
and Come up to me to say

"The whole world prices rose ... It is not within our grasp to do something"

I think we must rethinking about the subject
I have completely knowledge about pressures of high political

On our Government head
But that doesn't mean help Israel to kill our brothers – sisters – mothers – and father
Else shouldn't allow to Israel to use our Gas and cut the power for a long –terms maybe up to many day's
We " Arab people " love peace as all heaven books say's
But Israel can not keep any plan safe
Can not put the kid's blood sight behind

Because they loving it .. become part of life to them
Israel Government still drop the Bombs still pumping the weapons
Through them orifices just for keep one constant thing
Urges keep on sea of bloodsea of tears- and sea of fears over increase
I know there's some people over there don’t agree about Israel from inside
Israel but them voice is so weak and low like whispers to them Government … like all organized all over the world
Follow–up me at the next vision

NIDAAL

4 comments:

بنت الصالحين said...

what avision !!!!!

thx 4 that neural vision
u know the pic makes me crazy


i'm lookin' forward to seein' them in gehanam in sha' allah
tx 4 ur words in c box << i'll try to write anew topic soon


al salamo alikom

Lobna Ahmed Nour said...

I agree your vision specially that

even the major damage strikes us

they keep accusing us of terrorism

oh !!!!!!!!!

by the way you may like to check some of the grammar & spelling in the text

NIDAAL .R said...

عاشقة الفردوس
......
welcome back my sis
hop u be ok now ..
ISN .all who unfair us
you don't know how much I was happy when I saw you begin on the internet
ربنا يوفقك دايماً و يكرمك ويبارك لك
بجد انا فى قمة الفرح و الله
...........
unique
look dear :
I'm not As professional in EN &
i know there's alot of wrongs spelling
why im write or type in EN ??
i try to make the western side understand
our suffering ..
i were have blogger in EN
but frankly i closed it
cuz I felt fragmented and lack of focus
Frankly: the inability to reconcile between 2 blogger
my greeting
NIDAAL

NIDAAL .R said...

يا نااااس يا جماااعة
انا لما بكتب بالانجليش من الاخر انا بلغى القواعد على الاخر .. و بتكلم باللهجة و الطريقة الامريكية العامية
و انا بفضل العامية لانها مش بتفرق فيها كتير حتة القواعد وفى قواعد مش فيها اساساً ... و انا بتخنق من حتة القواعد و الحاجات دى ..
انتوا تعرفوا انى جيت فى فترة و كنت مألف لغة انجليزية خاصة بيا و بزود و انقص فى الكلمة زى ما انا عايز و كانت لغة حلوة اوى و الله ..
المهم
مش معنى انى بقول انى بكتب بالعامية يعنى مافيش اخطاء لغوية فى الموضوع
بالعكس انا عارف ان فيه اخطاء كتير .
بس ادينا بنتعلم يا بشر
و على الاقل انا بحاول اوصل صوتى و أفهم العالم الغربى احنا مين و ثقافتنا ازاى لكن فيه ناس تنيين قاعدين بيألفوا فى حوارات
سلام